GPR4N Guitar Router/Switcher provides 4 mono audio loops for 4 stomp boxes supports MIDI Program Change messages (PC) and MIDI Control Change messages (CC) from MIDI channel#1 to channel#16.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• PEAK GPR4N Guitar Router/Switcher provides 4 mono audio loops for 4 stomp boxes.
• Up to 128 memory presets save to EEPROM memory.
• Each preset can be programmed sub-preset in Momentary mode. (to toggle the audio loop status when receives the same MIDI Program Change messages (PC))
• High-quality made in Japan relays for switching loops in series.
• MIDI THRU connector for passing the MIDI IN messages to other MIDI devices.
• Supports MIDI Program Change messages (PC) and MIDI Control Change messages (CC) from MIDI channel#1 to channel#16.
• Phantom power over Pin6 and Pin7 of MIDI IN connector.
• Powered by 100mA, 9 Volt DC Adapter (not included) with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector.
• Includes a high quality voltage regulator circuit for noise/hum reduction.
• Double power DC connector for passing the input voltage to other devices.
• Housed in SPCC restless metal chassis formed by a laser cutting process.
• Finish: Powder coated in matt black by electric beam air-brush.
• Dimensions: approx. 84 mm x 230 mm. x 40 mm.
• Weight: approx. 990g.
width="600" height="450" />