The Double Looper pedal has 2 mono loops (loop A and loop B) and 1 tuner output. All "TRUE BYPASS" with high quality Japanese relays.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 2 mono loops (loop A and loop B) and 1 tuner tutput.
• All true bypass with high quality Japanese relays.
• 3 heavy duty foot switches loop status control.
• "A or B" foot switch toggles between loop A and loop B.
• "A and B" foot switch switches both A & B loops ON together and returns to the last state when pressed again.
• "Bypass Hold:Mute (Tuner)" foot switch, in the centre of the enclosure, is used for bypassing the loops and routing the guitar input signal directly to the output. This is “TRUE BYPASS” circuitry.
• The mute function routes the guitar input signal to the tuner output and mutes the output signal. To mute, just hold on this footswitch for 3 seconds.
• Powered by a 9VDC adapter (adapter is not included) with a 5.5mm/2.1mm barrel connector.
• Housed in a sleek aluminium, precision laser cut, enclosure coated with a black anodized brushed finish.
• Dimensions approx: 6.5"W x 4.3"D x 1.6"H (16.5cm x 11.0cm x 4.0cm)
• Weight approx: 1.10lb (0.5kg)
** We recommend the Boss PSA-100/110/120/220/230 or 240 depending on your local AC supply voltage **